Size: 31.35 MB
Release date: 21 May 2013
Platform: Win7 x32,Win7 x64
Download: WebFMX Shareware
WebFMX enables applications built with the Delphi FireMonkey framework to be accessed from the Web.
With WebFMX, developers can create dual-platform Windows/HTML5 applications by adding only one line of code to their existing FireMonkey projects. The applications can be run as usual on a Windows environment, or installed on a WebFMX Server environment and be accessed remotely from any HTML5-complaint Web browser.
WebFMX leverages a single codebase and eliminates the need for costly virtualization solutions such as Citrix XenApp or Microsoft RemoteApp, slashing development and deployment costs.
– Cross-Browser, Cross-Device and Cross-Plataform client
– Remote PDF printing
– Open files on a remote machine
– Open File redirection to allow upload files from the client machine
– Download file method
– Capture key browser information with the RemoteInfo object
– Manage app timeouts if the remote connection is lost
– Flexible font modes (both WebFont and Bitmap font)
– Events to control resizing, termination, and webfonts
– The application project must use the FireMonkey HD framework.
– Delphi XE3
– Windows XP 32-bit / Windows XP 64-bit
– Windows Vista 32-bit / Windows Vista 64-bit
– Windows 7 32-bit / Windows 7 64-bit
– Windows Server 2008 32-bit / Windows Server 2008 64-bit
– HTML5-compliant Web Browser
* Free 30-day trial at: http://www.cybelesoft.com/webfmx/ *
By admin Add comment