Size: 12.78 MB
Release date: 30 Oct 2014
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,Win7 x32,Win7 x64
Download: Review Assistant Shareware
- Integration into Visual Studio allows users to concentrate on the working process, inspecting colleagues’ work and leaving notes within the project context.
- Simple review process. The application relieves developers of the tedious formal meetings. Devart’s code review tool is easy in setting up and usage; flexible workflow settings can be adapted to existing review schemes.
- Forum-like code discussion. Review Assistant is designed to help developers to add general comments to the entire review, or to add comments to a specific line of the code; leave comments in a threaded fashion to allow other participants to discuss code without formal meetings.
- Formal reviews include primary roles, defined but non-restrictive work-flows.
- Ad-hoc reviews provide an opportunity to leave an inline comment, mark it as a defect and assign to a person to fix it without starting formal review process.
- Integration with most popular version control systems namely: TFS, Subversion, Mercurial, Git and Perforce.
- Adding comments to blocks of code. Review Assistant allows to add comments to a block of code. Now it is possible to select either a word, or several code lines to add a comment. A block of code with a comment is highlighted with the orange border for more convenience.
- Email notifications. Review Assistant allows developers to set up email notifications about events which occur when the review is in progress.
- Code review reports. Review Assistant introduces the basic reporting feature.
By admin Add comment